Help for Teaching Science
The following are the links to the main places on our website where you can find tips to teach/guide/motivate the learning of SCIENCE TOPICS AND SKILLS, especially in a home education (homeschool) environment. (This post will be updated if additional places on our website have science as its focus.)
- How to Make Science Units with PSLC K-3 (splitting full-year e-books into smaller multi-grade units easily)
- Science Resource Suggestions (especially for grades 4-12)
- What About Microscopes?
- Science is Important! (avoiding a “just 3 R’s” approach to home education)
- Inquiry-Based Science (Is self-discovery methodology always the best for learning science? No.)
- A New Release and Free Lessons (second edition of Science Level B full-year curriculum)
- Another New Release and Free Lessons (second edition of Science Level C full-year curriculum)
- Monday (agricultural/home science mentioned)
- Tuesday (science resources mentioned)
- Friday and Summary (a bit more science mentioned)
- The Ultimate Homeschool Mom’s School Supply List (from 2019)
- and “Our Twist” About Science can be found at this link here.
We offer these (see below) unique and refreshing products in our shop which may be used as a full-year core curriculum or to supplement another program or to split into multi-grade foundational unit studies!
Learning the various topics and skills of science can be so important/useful/practical and lots of FUN! ♥