I’m delighted that you’ve confirmed to join my newsletter list!
It’s been many years since I’ve put together newsletters (for many reasons) but I’d love to try to add this element back! It is my hope and prayer that my newsletters will be refreshing to you in your journey!
What TO expect:
- valuable and shareable newsletters sent periodically, perhaps once a month, a little more or a little less – it really will depend on what happens! (I’m aiming for monthly plus occasional sale announcements and/or holiday ones but it might end up as seasonal newsletters plus sales ones.)
- very short reads, links of interest to moms and/or teachers, free printables, discounts which are only advertised through my newsletters, exclusive contests/giveaways!
- occasional brief announcements (e.g. sales, significant changes).
- E-mail is still the best way to give comments, suggestions, respond to a newsletter contest, or ask questions about curriculum. We have put lots of tips and guidance on our website to help you with the more commonly-asked questions. You ARE very welcome to contact us. I aim to respond within a reasonable time frame.
- We continue to sell unique products through our online shop. We are also beginning to add affiliate marketing links for other products and events within our website blog and social media and I will be including these links for you within some newsletters. (Our standards for what we will promote fit within our philosophy of education seen at this link and our disclosure page relating to affiliate links here.)
What NOT to expect:
- communication availability 24/7. I’m not in an office, waiting for customers so I don’t always respond immediately but I do try to reply to questions or comments within a day or so, depending on the busyness of life. I’m a real mom still homeschooling young children/teens and, family comes before business. Our family desires more of a natural lifestyle; that means we like more outdoor schooling and purposely avoid electronic technology more than average people but we do check messages daily. Peppermint Stick Learning Company is a small family business and a sideline. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
- a “typical newsletter”. My curriculum design tends to follow a unique style and is different compared to the “normal” because I’m one of those people who finds it challenging to be a square peg in a round hole! I just don’t feel like fitting into the box of “typical newsletters” either. But I DO want to make it fun and refreshing to read!
Since you just signed up, I want to be sure you’re offered a little taste of what can occasionally be a part of a newsletter from me. So, you can click here to go to a special page to get a free downloadable printable plus links for a couple more within our website already!
Explore the various sections of our website – About Joy (that’s about me), About Our Faith, “Our Twist” (which explains our educational approach/style), “Encouragemints” (the blog), and of course, our online Shop!
To help my “Peppermint Stick” newsletters land where YOU want them, please make sure my e-mail address joy at peppermintsticklearningco dot com is on your safelist (whitelisted).
I’m looking forward to serving you in the months ahead! Have a sweet and refreshing day!