COPYRIGHTS AND CREDITS
We acknowledge with gratefulness, the contribution given by other people in this website design!
- The catalogue/listing descriptions (words) are sometimes written by our suppliers and are under copyright from them or others. While we, Peppermint Stick Learning Company Inc., have permission to use these descriptions in our business relationship with these suppliers, you may not use these same descriptions (unless you have also obtained direct permission from them). Sometimes we write our own catalogue descriptions in which case, Rob or Joy Delmore are the writers of those descriptions. If you need to know further about whether or not a description can be used for an idea of yours, please contact us.
- The photos used on this website are either taken by Rob or Joy Delmore or family or friends of ours – they are all used with permission OR are from stock photo websites from which we have obtained permission to use individual graphics for our specific purposes. (For the stock photos and a few fonts, they are standard license photos from iStock.com and Creative Market. We also used a free styled-stock image from SC Stockshop.)
- The photos used to describe our product items may have been taken by us or our suppliers and are used with permission.
- The graphics used for products and events for which we are affiliates, are the sole property of the organizations and businesses for which they are being displayed.
- The logos from businesses for which we are affiliates, as well as the logo from any other business, are the sole property of the organization or business for which they are being displayed. These logos remain the property of their respective owners and are used on our website with their permission.
- The highly-detailed miniature paintings or highly-detailed pen and ink drawings on this website were drawn/painted by Joy’s cousin, David (D.W.) Emke, and used with his kind permission. These drawings remain under copyright and may not be used for other purposes without permission. He has directed Joy and Rob how his artwork in our business may be used and we intend to uphold his requests to the best of our abilities. If you wish to contact him directly about other artwork, you are welcome to do so through us since he is retired and does not have his own website. He also painted or drew for a number of our book covers.
This page was updated July 17, 2021.
Joy also says…
Many thanks to my teens, my husband, and Rebecca S. and Rebecca S. – two young moms who helped me learn lots about web design, as well as the Restored 316 support team!